In June 2018 Waxman Fibres Ltd will hold their third Protal workwear seminar & exhibition for flame retardant workwear and multi-hazard protection highlighting the dangers of arc flash, flash fire and how Protal garments offer protection against such risks.
What Will Be Covered?
- Latest Protal developments. – lightweight arc flash, industrial laundry, foul weather and softshell
- How Protal can combat heat stress – what makes this product so good in keeping you comfortable
- Reach and Oekotex compliance – their meaning and why they are important
- Antistatic and Electrostatic Discharge Protection (ESD) – how the fibres work and where they should be used
- New PPE regulations from April 2019 – their impact and timescales, what you need to prepare for
- Protal partnership exhibition – your opportunity to meet fabric and garments makers, see the latest products.
Location and Date
The seminars and exhibition will take place on the 26th and 27th June 2018 at Waxman’s headquarters in West Yorkshire, UK. On each day there will be a seminar in the morning and this will be repeated in the afternoon.
Seminars are completely free of charge.
Who Should Attend
PPE end users, Health and Safety specifiers
On Tuesday 26th June we will be holding an evening reception at the Briar Court Hotel.